Delicious and Nutritious… and simple: It’s our baked ravioli recipe.
- Your favorite raviolis – we used four cheese
- Green Onions
- Marinara Sauce (Look for natural versions without added sugar)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese *Check out our cheese selections upstairs at So Gourmet Kitchen!
- Harissa Olive Oil from Bodacious Shops
- Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil from Bodacious Shops
- Pre-heat your oven to 350, Place your raviolis in a sauce pan – we’ll lightly fry the edges for extra delicious taste with the Harissa and Mushroom and Sage Olive Oils – add as much as needed to cover the raviolis and place on medium heat.
- Once your raviolis are cooked and slightly crisped, add green onion and sauce to your pan.
- Next, layer a baking dish with a light layer of olive oil (your choice) and a small layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Add your ravioli, sauce and onion mixture to the baking dish.
- Layer the remaining portion of mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.