1 oz. Shallots, finely diced
4 oz. Pancetta, cut in 1 inch pieces
Salt and Pepper
6-8 oz. Bitter Greens (frisee, radicchio, dandelion, arugula)
2 oz. Walnuts, toasted and rough chopped
1 small wedge Parmesan Cheese, shavings
Drizzle to taste Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar (Available at Bodacious Olive)
Drizzle to taste Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Available at Bodacious Olive)
1. Combine vinegar with the shallots and macerate for at least 5 minutes.
2. Cook pancetta in sauté pan until golden and transfer to a plate.
3. Whisk oil into the vinegar and season.
4. Dress the greens with vinaigrette and toss with the pancetta and walnuts.
5. Finish with Parmesan shavings on top. (Serves 4)