* 2 tbsp. Fig Balsamic Vinegar*
* 1 tsp. grainy or Dijon mustard
* 3 tbsp. Lemon EVOO*
* 1 tsp. finely minced shallot
* 1 small clove garlic, peeled and forced through a press
* 2 tsp. each finely chopped parsley, basil and mint
* 1/8 tsp. salt
* Freshly ground black pepper, to taste*
* 1 1/4 pounds salmon filet
1) Place the Fig Balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, Lemon EVOO, shallots, garlic, parsley, basil, mint, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until blended.
2) Place salmon in a foil-lined pan and spoon a little of the Fig vinaigrette over the fish.
3) Bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until cooked through.
4) Spoon the remaining Fig vinaigrette over each serving of fish.