As you may know, our all-star culinary team of SoGourmet has been hosting inspired hands-on cooking classes on a variety of unique meals and topics. And, they’re becoming quite popular!
Each culinary experience is different, but each class is located in SoGourmet’s Culinary Instruction Kitchen, upstairs at 407 S. Palafox St.
Read here about some of our recent classes, courtesy of the Pensacola News Journal:
Here are the basic answers to many frequently asked questions about cooking class:
- Classes are from 6:00-8:00pm
- Come with friends, or join alone and meet new ones!
- Dress in comfortable clothing (Leave room to eat)
- Speaking of eating..Come hungry – you’ll get to taste and eat the meal.
- You do not need to be on top chef to participate. In fact, our chef will do all of the cooking, but teach you each step of the way.
- BONUS: Attendees receive a 10% discount on any indulgences downstairs like cheese, wine, top-of-the-line cookware for all your kitchen needs.
- Tickets may be purchased here for $64.50- All classes are subject to cancellation and require a minimum of 10 reservations. Each class includes one glass of complimentary wine or beer (additional glasses are available for purchase).
When’s the next class?
Thursday, May 31st at 6:00pm:
Enjoy a fresh and seasonal tour of the Mediterranean with this cooking class! You will learn how to make and get to enjoy a delicious meal of Grilled Whole Fish with Skordalia, Swiss Chard with Onion and Black Olives, and Grilled Peaches.