This cauliflower style side dish – Pan Roasted with Parmesan breadcrumbs & Bodacious Olive Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is sure to be your new favorite side dish! No one will miss those starchy potatoes with the crunchy, low-cal bite of Cauliflower – we promise!
Test it out with our Recipe here:
- 7 cups cauliflower florets, cut to bite sized pieces – Pro Tip: Get in freezer section for ease
- 3 to 4 tbsp of Bodacious Olive Garlic olive oil – Grab a big bottle – this is a GREAT cooking oil!
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs – Gluten Free Friends: Try Gluten Free option, or Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder – If that sounds too ‘Garlicy’ for you – try Paprika.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese – Vegan friends: Use ‘ Follow Your Heart ‘ alternative Parm Cheese from Publix.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray liberally with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the cauliflower and olive oil in a large zip close bag and shake to coat.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bag and shake until coated, pressing slightly to help the breading stick. Pour onto the baking sheet and spray the tops of the cauliflower with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and continue to bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot. Enjoy!
Enjoy! We can’t wait to hear what you think.