- 2 tablespoons Bodacious Olive traditional olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- Salt and Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup Bodacious Olive Apricot Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- cooked couscous
- fresh arugula
- In a large saute pan, heat the extra-virgin olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the chicken liberally with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. When the oil is hot, add the chicken and brown undisturbed for 5 minutes. Flip and sprinkle with fresh thyme. Cook until the chicken is tender and cooked through, about 5 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the jam, vinegar and stock and pour over the chicken. Cook uncovered for 4 to 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and becomes a thin glaze.
- Serve with couscous and fresh arugula.