Have you ever packed a salad for lunch? 11:00 rolls around and you’re thinking.. darn, I only have that salad. Perhaps you set up a healthy dinner and you serve salad along side your main dish and think ‘This is just bland’. We promise, this salad is full of flavor and our layering technique will make sure you have a great bite each time.
- Green Peppers
- Green Onions
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar from Bodacious Olive
- First, Prep your ingredients: Wash your kale and vegetables. Chop into bite size pieces (Mozzarella, Peppers, Onions and Kale) and season your Mozzarella with Sea Salt and black pepper.
- Layer One: Kale, (1/2) Mozzarella, Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- Layer Two: Green Onions, Green Peppers, (1/2) Mozzarella, Blackberries
- Layer Three: More Kale and another layer of Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
Lastly, add any extra seasoning, divide into bowls or Tupperware for future eating and enjoy. Let us know what you think after trying our promised salad you’ll be excited to eat!