Wondering what our secret homemade hot chocolate recipe ingredient might be? Well, it’s more than love! It’s our Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar! This tangy treat makes your homemade hot chocolate incomparable to other traditional recipes.
- Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- Almond Milk
- Half and Half
- Milk Chocolate (Parcels work well here!) – also you can sub Dark Chocolate if you like
- Mix Almond Milk and Half and Half in an open pot as you begin to warm up
- Add your milk chocolate and continue to stir, until you find a delicious chocolatey creation brewing
- Add a tablespoon of Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- Sprinkle in Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Salt
- Taste your creation and confirm you have enough of the above ingredients (It’s a tasting science!)
Next, find your favorite mug(s) and cozy up! Let us know how you enjoy it. As always, if you aren’t at home baking, swing by our Bodacious Brew Thru, or come inside for a cup of traditional joe, or hot coco.