Spring and Summer will be here before you know it and we want to get you excited for those warmer months! Check out this light green salad with fresh strawberries, blueberries and toasted walnuts. The dressing uses our Bodacious Blueberry Balsamic – YUM!
- 2 cups mixed spring greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup Bodacious Blueberry Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Bodacious extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Toss spring greens, strawberries, 1 cup blueberries, blue cheese, and walnuts together in a bowl.
- Blend remaining blueberries, Bodacious Blueberry Balsamic, Bodacious extra virgin olive oil, honey, and mustard together in a blender until dressing is smooth; season with salt and black pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.