Strawberries signify the sweetness and warmth of summertime. Our Bodacious Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar is bursting with fresh strawberry flavor that’s sweet and pleasantly tart. Its versatility is unmatched! Check out this recipe for Strawberry Steak Salad.
• 2 Steaks (fresh-cooked or leftovers)
• Salad greens (spring mix, spinach, romaine, etc.)
• Fresh strawberries (a lot or a little to taste)
• 4 tablespoons Bodacious Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar • 1/4 cup Bodacious Basil Olive Oil
• 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots
• Salt and pepper to taste
Salad: Prepare steak to your liking (grilled, pan-seared, oven, etc.). Prepare your preferred salad greens. Slice strawberries. Toss together greens, steak and strawberries, drizzle with vinaigrette and served immediately.
Dressing: Whisk together Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, Basil Olive Oil, shallots, salt and pepper. Store refrigerated for up to 4 days.