Love the taste of a great ravioli, or tortellini dish but uninterested in the same ole Alfredo or Marinara taste? We have a fabulous option that is easy and low calorie, just for you!
Portobello Raviolis are a great source of protein and taste delicious with our Vanilla Balsamic Oil and Traditional Olive Oil.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Two Portobello Caps
- Olive Oil
- Vanilla Balsamic Oil
- Sea Salt
- Your Choice of Raviolis or Tortellini
- Gather your ingredients
- Chop your Portobello Mushrooms anyway you like – we recommend long skinny slices, or square diced.
- Multi task time: Boil your pasta choice on one eye of your stove, as you begin to let your portobello mushrooms simmer in Olive Oil on the other eye.
- Once your portobellos look dense and delicious, marinate them with Vanilla Balsamic Oil, add sea salt as you see fit.
- While your mushrooms are marinating, drain your pasta and shake off any excess water.
- Add your pasta to your mushroom sauce pan and mix together.
- Increase the amount of olive oil and balsamic to cover both the pasta and the mushrooms, continue to add sea salt or your favorite seasoning to taste.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine while your delicious dinner combines together.
- Enjoy with the ones you love!